Imagine – an all-female OB-GYN practice! How cool is that? That’s precisely what you will find at All Female Health Care. Yes—we have a personal understanding of female health issues. It doesn’t get any better than that! When looking for the top OB-GYN (obstetrician-gynecologist) practice in Pompano Beach, FL, look no further than All Female Health Care.
All Female Health Care is a Top OB-GYN Practice in Pompano Beach, FL
The team at All Female Healthcare is led by Safieh Javid, an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP). Ms. Javid and the rest of her medical staff provide great gynecologic and obstetric care. We offer the following gynecological services, and more:
- Yearly physical exams and pap smear
- Contraceptive needs (including, but not limited to): Oral contraceptive pills and patches, Nuva Ring, IUD insertion and removal, diaphragm and cervical cap fitting, Depo Provera Injection
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Follow-up for an abnormal pap smear
- Colposcopy and biopsy
- Premenopausal, perimenopausal and post-menopausal check-ups
- Lower abdominal pain
- Irregular periods
- Pregnancy tests
- Acute urinary tract infections
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Endometrial biopsy
You will feel comfortable with Ms. Javid and the other gynecologists here. Many women feel more comfortable with a female OB-GYN. After all, it’s important to not only have a high quality of care, but also a degree of comfort when it comes to your health care providers. Ms. Javid is a certified first assist with major surgeries as a Registered Nurse First Assist. At the same time, she has established a firm relationship and partnership with Plantation General Hospital and Broward General Hospital.
To learn more about the caring professionals in our OB-GYN office in Pompano Beach, please watch our short video below.
When searching for a top OB-GYN in Pompano Beach, visit us here at All Female Health Care. Call us for an appointment at (954) 742-3536. We look forward to meeting you!