Everybody knows the steps to maintaining overall health, such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator and opting for water instead of soda. But, do you know the ways to preserve your female health? At All Female Health Care, Inc., we think that the right gynecological care from a quality OB/GYN in Pompano Beach, FL can help preserve your health. Our team is ready to help with your female healthcare. If it’s been some time since you’ve visited the Obgyn, it’s time to stop by for a visit. There are some procedures and check-ups that are essential to successful women’s health care in Pompano Beach, FL and here are the top 5:
- Pap Smears. Pap smears are part of most annual gynecological exams, though the suggested time between pap smears has been growing. This test takes a small culture of cells from the cervix, testing them for the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). HPV infections are the most commonly sexually transmitted infections, they cause a wealth of problems from genital warts all the way to cancer.
- STD Testing. Getting tested for STDs isn’t just recommended, it’s your responsibility to yourself and your partner. At All Female Health Care, Inc., we can test for and treat many STDs. The key to effective STD treatment is to catch and treat the problem as early as possible.
- Breast Examinations. Breast cancer affects 1 in 8 women nationwide. This cancer can vary in its intensity. As with any form of cancer, breast cancer is best treated when it is detected as early as possible. Your Obgyn in Pompano Beach, FL can perform breast examinations to see if there is a breast cancer risk.
- Contraceptive Solutions. For many women, contraceptives are for more than just birth control. Contraceptives can help reduce the pains of polycystic ovarian syndrome, heavy periods and even acne.
- Obstetrical Services. At All Female Health Care, Inc., we cover all aspects of obstetrics, the sciences of pregnancy and childbirth. We can provide pregnancy confirmation, prenatal care and postnatal care. Perhaps most importantly, we offer delivery by a board-certified OB/GYN in Pompano Beach, FL.
These are just a few of the ways our women’s health care center in Pompano Beach, FL can help you preserve your optimal female health. We strive to continually offer the necessary services that help our patients feel their very best. There are many other services we provide which are essential to staying healthy. To learn more about our programs and treatments, we encourage you to visit. You can call (954) 742-3536 to schedule your appointment.